Sunday, October 14, 2007

Universal Universal Vist

Saturday, Rusty, Andy and I went to Universal Studios theme park in Hollywood for fun.

Except, it wasn't that much fun. I mean, I enjoyed the company SO MUCH, but there were only like three "ride" rides. Of all the attractions listed HERE, we deemed the 'Revenge of the Mummy' ride fucking FIERCE! It was so cool. It was full of exileration and surprises.
Other than that, it's the Jurassic Park River Cruise which was cool. I have always been a fan of Jurassic Park, so that was really neat. I felt like I was really in the park.
We did the back lot tour which was probably my second favorite thing and was really cool to learn all about that. I was amazed at the plane crash set and the Bates Motel set.

Here's a photo of us on the roller coaster that we liked. YEA! How fun!?

You can see photos from the entire day in the gallery at http://partywithbrandon.com/photos/universal/index.html.
Here are some of my favorites. (...this time there were so many.)


I had so much fun with Rusty and Andy. It was a no pressure, amicable, exciting, sexy day. Even though that's priceless in my own mind, Fabrice was able to hook us up with free tickets, so that was really a nice treat too. Thanks Fabrice!

You might have guessed it, but I wouldn't be caught dead on my phone. ...but I thought it would be cool to pretend and talk on it as I posed in this coffin.

I love this set too, that was really neat. Rusty looks right at home here. Can Rusty do something that doesn't look hot?

Okay, I was taking this photo of the "ghouls" in the background eating all the candy because I thought it was cute and I could put something about making sure you brush your teeth. If you can see the photo right before this one, the guy in the foreground wasn't in it. I don't know how it happened, but he slid right into the photo and looks like he had been there for a while.
...and can I just tell you that's the hottest scary person I have ever seen in my life. I wanted to go back and give him a card, but he moved into the crowd. I am dying to meet him again. *wink* Seriously, I could not shut up about how hot the fucker was. ARGH! (He's my festive screen saver for a couple of days now.)

I could not have cast the roles any better. In the Brandon Baker story, Rusty is the current director and I am the producer. No really. It's sickeningly true, folks.

I don't know what happened, but it might have been a "Child Switch" when Rusty moved in on the space and time Andy used to occupy in my life. I was THRILLED to have them both at the park and be in the company of such wonderful people. I love both of the hobbits. *wink*

1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

I love it.

My fav is you in the coffin... not that I want you dead, but it's such a great photo that sums up your personality and humor.