
I am a sucker for hot packaging. I admit it.I had this soda the other day when Rusty went to some Asian store.
It's so cool, it's like a marble holds the drink in the bottle from spilling.
You have to have this special plastic "tool" to open it and drink it.
When I first saw it in the fridge and went to have one and I am so serious when I say it took me two days to figure out how to open the bottle.
I didn't even know what was in the bottle. It could have been gasoline Rusty left in the fridge for longevity or whatever for all I know, I don't know about that stuff. I mean, the writing is in Chinese so it could have been anything. I should be more cautious.
The second day, as I was looking at the bottle like it was a puzzle once again, I went online and no joke, found a few directions on how to open the bottle.
The bottle fascinated me so so I immediately ordered a case before I left for HustlaBall. When I got back from Berlin, it was there waiting for me.
The flavor is like a "bubblegummy soda water" flavor, it's got to be awful for you. I don't care, the packaging it fabulous!
The official site is HERE, but one of the more informative sites is HERE. You can see more of it on my fridge.
3 comments:
lol the writing is in Japanese babe, not Chinese.
it is great stuff though
Some kind of asian writting.....
I LOVE Japanese packaging! They have an eye (a slanted one at that) for package design...
Post a Comment