CLICK HERE for photos from the Folsom Street Fair this past weekend.Here is my recap of the weekend with some notes, stories and gossip.
a) Tristan Waters from Orlando joined us. I feel like I know Tristan from when I started escorting. He always looks amazingly hot and I just can't handle it. *wink* This weekend was no exception. He was out of control beautiful. I see him here and there and always love to see him. He has to be one of my favorite escorts around. He got along well with Rusty (...imagine that right?) so I am glad to see Rusty playing well with someone else.
b) Barrett Long fucked some girl at the booth and the crowd went crazy. I mean it was packed. ...so was the girl. *wink* I kept thinking if I watch I know I can get in trouble, but if I turn the other way I can say, I didn’t see it. That way, if I did get in trouble, I would be able to tall them I told them not to do that. *wink* The buzz afterwards sent everyone to see the booth for hours. It was great.
Barrett didn't feel well (...just ask the hotel porter who cleaned up the throw up off the stairs how well he felt.) the night before and didn't make it to the party, so it was a nice recovery.
c) We had hot boys from all over the spectrum all day. Old, young, uncut, cut, big, twink, it was GREAT! The boys played very well together. *whew* At time, it's hard to "Wrangle" all the boys, this time, it was fairly easy. All the problems I had were closer to home like Fabrice and Rusty.
d) The poor booth next to us. I don't mean that in a bad way, they were WAY cool and I love it. They were ‘The Bay Area Bi-Sexual Network’, had people leaning all over that booth to see ours. So much that the table broke from people leaning on it. ARGH! Plus, every time I looked over, our boys were in their chairs. I kept having to remind the boys of what our crowded 10x10 space was and that those were their chairs.
e) The booth on the other side literally had damage to it from us knocking stuff down and ripping their shelves. When I was talking to them at the end and giving them my business card apologizing, they said, “Are you kidding, we asked to be next to you guys this year. You were amazing last year and more people payed attention to us from that. It’s okay.” *whew*
f) We had a great group in the cars from LA. No drama, the hotels had at least 5 people in each room and everyone had a great time. We drove the entire way in matching Durango's that Rusty, Fabrice and I picked up the night before we left. ...that was cool. We had walkie talkies in the cars so we could communicate. I dove both cards, not at the same time silly, at some point so I got to experience both cars. It was like night and day. One was full of the recovering drunks and was full of sleeping babes. The other one was full of rowdy, drag-queen like characters singing everything from 'The Lion King' to 'Shoes' from Folsom's headliner, Kelly. In fact, I saw some people take photos from the car next to them and chuckled. I wonder who was sending that cell phone photo to. I sure hope it wasn't the police. The point of this section is - the car rides WERE fun.
g) I did have to buy a tent you can see in the photos. When they say “space only” they mean it. The $700 entry only covers the 10x10 chalked off space on Folsom Street. Last year, when Rentboy.com was an official sponsor, we had a structure included in the booth. This year it was only the chalked off space on Folsom Street. Insurance, table and chairs, and the structure were all seperate. We had to get a tent, (...you should have seen us try to put it up.) (Us? Who am I kidding, it was them. Led by Fabrice. Andy was the entertainment.) Otherwise the boys would have burned to death from the sun and we would have had baked Rentboy.com for dinner.
h) I got them all Happy Meals from McDonalds for lunch so not only was it a novelty, but they thought it was cool. I think. ...at least I thought it was cool. That's all that counts. *wink*
i) Most of the boys wrote a price on his chest. I kinda thought, “Oh dear, that’s tacky. That’s like a friggin' pricetag, but the people ate it up and soon they all had a price.
j) There is a new boy Cody who just singed with www.randyblue.com and was HOT! HOT! HOT! He’s straight, but man, that's just fine with me. You can find Cody online at
k) My friend Gary hosted a small cocktail and dinner party with pizza, salad and all the food fit for hookers for all 13 of us one night, so no one got lost and they all ate too. (I always worry about that when they are on their own.) He also lent me his table and chairs for the booth so we saved another $300.00.
l) Raging Stallion promoted the new movie, ‘Grunts’ with the boys in army outfits and marching through the crowd all day. It was really cool. I mean hot. ...REALLY HOT!
l.5) The HotHouse booth and the Raging Stallion booth were very well put together and run. I mean, it is the home of each of those companies, but man, they sure invested some time, money and talent in that. I am glad to see them put so much into that event and the industry during that time.
m) The Rentboy.com party at EndUp was great too. Except the line was INSANE outside. When I went in with the 14 guys we had, they took us in a side door of course, but I hope I can send you a photo of the line. They let me put a banner outside when we set up during that day and stuffed the bags, but it was crazy!
o) This was in the top 5 events for crowd, local rentboy participation, response and excitement.
p) We have over 1000 photos from the weekend with CoolTom taking photos, so I will put them in a gallery when I get them on CD this Wednesday. Here are a few of the ones he sent me already. Don't ask me how this one of Zack Rockwood's hot armpits got up first. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment