I also moved some stuff around and put the 'Pimp Plaza' sign up in this apartment.
The other stuff on the shelves are my Robin collection items. I have a larger and more packed shelf in my Las Vegas apartment with Robin stuff I collect. When they merge, it's going to be one HUGE and jam-packed shelf. There are some comics Kyle got me, figurines, stuffed Robin's and Robin wear,. There are some Robin toys I picked up when Tower Records went out of business and even some real and very sharp, metal Robin batarangs. (HOT!)Under that I have my Monopoly "Here and Now" game that I got from my friend who I always want to have in my "Here and Now" life. This edition features the game as if it were invented today so that Baltic Avenue isn't just $60.00. It is the game "updated."
The teddy bear on that shelf is also in my mom's room in New Orleans. She got her and I these matching bears with Mardi Gras beads with a red ribbon shortly after I came out so that I knew she supported me wherever I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment