
I think I have blogged this boy before as a "Boy of the Moment." At the very least, I know I have drooled over him before for a few moments.He was just any other caller today with a photo issue on his ad until I saw the photos. ARGH! What's worse is it was one of those times where I said, "Ummmm... I know that shower. Are you with Jeff from ChicagoBeef.net?" and of course he must have handed the phone to Jeff I was able to talk to him for a few moments on the phone for a few moments about an issue with the ad. with a legitimate issue with the uploading of photos I had find a work around for.
(Here's your RentBoy.com insider bit of information. You can upload only 9 photos per ad on the site. However, I do know of a way to get more photos on your ad if you take a few extra steps. Only one person I know has figured it out on his own and for that - he's fierce! I didn't want to have the technical department fix it yet, because then if I like someone, I can tell them about that and have more photos to oogle over. It's actually kinda diabolical I think, in a silly and small way.)
I am only just kidding a little bit when I say I am glad he had a photo issue today. a) I got to see more of him. b) I got to talk to Jeff. c) I got to help the escort out.
I do have one last thought, even though this cock is not small, the world is. It's amazing and it never ceases to downright astound me how many times I am in a situation that proves that to me again and again. SO MANY times, I want to say, "Oh I know you from this or blah, blah, but I know it's not appropriate so I just have to revel in it myself.

You can see more of Michael (...and his hot pubic hair.) ...RIGHT ON. (...or should I saw OFF?) *wink* on his current Rentboy.com ad at www.rentboy.com/Michael84 or dancing in Chicago for www.ChicagoBeef.net.
No comments:
Post a Comment