Here's a YouTube promotion for
Nip/Tuck, my favorite show,
starting it's new and fifth season on the 30th.I am so excited. Mark Tuesday, October 30th and Tuesday's thereafter at 10:00pm down in your calendars, it's going to be an hour of time that I am unreachable by phone. What's new right? *wink* 10:00pm is kinda late for me, but I can deal with it. *wink*
The official and VERY HOT website is at http://www.fxnetwork.com/shows/originals/niptuck%5Fs5/.I can't handle it.
I love the new concept, it's like they are opening a real office in Hollywood. ...just like me. *wink* The signs say "McNamara/Troy Opening Hollywood"The new "offices" are right down the street from me at Hollywood and Highland. The season premiere AND the offices are right around the corner from me. Here's a look at the new "offices" of McNamara/Troy. http://mcnamaratroyla.com/losangeles/They needed to be in LA. YEA!
Here's a blog for fanatics like me. http://fxniptuck.blogspot.com/2007/05/season-5-promo.html
I cam counting down the days. I can see it now, I am already consumed by it.I am breathing heavier now.
*I tell myself, calm down Brandon Baker!*
If you need some help catching up to speed, here's a helpful site with synopsis and much more. http://www.chiff.com/pop-culture/nip-tuck.htm
1 comment:
I have never watched Nip/Tuck might have to check it out just to see what it is you like.
Post a Comment