Monday, October 29, 2007

Hungry Deck

I was out the other day with Angel Benton and I saw this deck of cards. I don't even know why I really got it, but now I am glad I did.

Basically, it's this deck of cards that is a listing of 40 restaurants in Los Angeles. You take the card into the restaurant and get $10.00 off a purchase of $20.00 or more.
It's only good for a couple of months left, but that's okay. I think I may even use most of them before then.

I always have a tough time choosing places to eat and this may help me when I need it.
I like to try new things and places. (Imagine that right?)

I took a random card out today and the card was for "El Cholo" one the favorite and recently left by the wayside places I like to go with one of my friends. How cool is that? (Although it looks like it's the Pasadena location, I have to check on that.) (Thank goodness I have 39 other choices now.)

The 2008 version does not appear to be out yet, but www.hungrydeck.com looks like the online place to curb the appetite for the next years deck.

No comments: