Monday, October 08, 2007

New Bed

I finally got a new bed for the 'Pimp Plaza.' (...for awhile since I got upset and smashed the other wooden bed and threw it out, I had been on the floor deciding if I was going to move with Rusty or not.)

I got a new duvet and new sheets to go with it. They feel so nice.
Angel says now it's even more of a "Victoria's Secret" then it was before.
I am going for a New Orleans, decadent, sexy, bordello look and feel. I like the satin & silks, deep red and black colors, and the iron look.

Rusty is in Mexico this weekend, so I had Friday to clean up and have my apartment to myself. (...that does not happen very often.)

I wanted a metal bed. (I have one in Vegas too, but it's brushed steel and not a dark color. It's a totally different feel at my Las Vegas apartment.) Plus, I don't want to get upset again and smash this bed into smithereens.

The only thing I think I want to do here is raise it up more, I think I want the bed higher. Let;s see what Fabrice thinks when he sees it. *wink*

No comments: