Wednesday, October 03, 2007

iPod Nano (Third Generation)

The new iPod nano has dimensions of 2.75 x 2.06 x 0.26 inches.
...that's crazy slim and crazy small. It's very close to a small stack of business cards in my wallet.
I mean, wow, technology excites and amazes me.

I just had to have the new nano while I was in San Francisco after seeing Andy's in the car.

The list prices are really inexpensive at 4 gigabytes being only $149.00 and 8 gigabytes being only $199.00.
I purchased (...or should I saw, "purchas-red") the PRODUCT (Red) version at the right.

It plays video. I can watch a friggin' cinema flick on a screen that I can put in my pocket and would disappear in a martini glass. I mean, how crazy is it that I can watch a full length film I download from iTunes on a screen that literally is smaller than most burgers I have for lunch. (I just need a second to digest that. ....the fact that I can do that I mean, not lunch.)
I just want to remind myself that I pay MORE to see a movie once on a big screen at a theater than I do for the download of the same film later on so that I can put it in my pocket. *scratches head*
It's so convenient and I can pull it out whenever I want. (...just like some other things I have in my pocket. *wink*)
Hell, while I am waiting to order lunch or in the passenger seat, I can watch a scar
y movie or listen to 'Schoolhouse Rock' remixes. (Remember "Conjunction Junction?" I love that one.)

This is the third generation iPod nano.
I have a silver iPod nano that is the second version that has been with me to hell and back and is from someone very special to me.

No comments: