I have seen billboards for this new show called "K-Ville" all over Hollywood.I recognized the 'Fleur-de-lis" and believe it or not, the New Orleans police car in the bottom of the design. Then I saw the New Orleans police badge on the guy in the front with the crescent and star so I knew it must be about New Orleans. I figured "K" was Hurricane Katrina. I was a little correct. (It does not happen very often.)
'K-Ville' is about the aftermath and police drama after the hurricane as the town tries to rebuild. You can find out more on the Fox website at www.fox.com/kville or on at http://www.tv.com/k-ville/show/68692/summary.html.
I downloaded the pilot episode on iTunes to watch on my iPod while I en route to Berlin in 5 days. I haven't watched it yet, but I can let you know what I think next week.
You know I get fiesty and shows about New Orleans hit close to home. (Literally and figuratively.)
No comments:
Post a Comment