FabScout Entertainment is hosting 4 days of a porn star search in Detroit, Michigan. (Birthplace of Brandon Baker) (...and Rusty for that matter.)I am familiar with two of the four venues. I don't know Club Flamingo and Backstreet.
Menjo's is HOT! and was full of beautiful boys. I think Thursday's are the big night there. I had such a good time last time I was there around Christmas last year.
Club Gold Coast is a stripper bar. I went there with my friend Brad one night from Toledo. It was so cool. We had a blast. It's a hot place. I also went there a couple of times with my flight attendant friend a few years ago.
If you are in or around Detroit, Michigan make plans to stop in.
Tell your friends who might be interested in being in porn or finding out more about it to plan on heading out that weekend. There's opportunity abound. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment