Thursday, October 04, 2007

'Porno Palace' with Kyle Foxxx Hosted by Jason Sechrest

We ended up not going to 'Dirty Deeds." I know that's awful, but I just couldn't handle it. I am not as young as I used to be. *wink* I did think, "If Chi-Chi can do it and HAS to for that matter, I can too." ...but I wimped out and went home to bed.

These photos are once again, from the amazing CoolTom from Here! Lounge and Jason's Sechrest's 'Porno Palace' night.
It was the first time I had been to the night that stole the name of my humble abode. *wink*

I love that Rusty wore his Rentboy.com shirt too. I like it when we match. (Although he's much hotter.)

I met his cutie to the left top at the bar while I stole the chair next to him. He needs to stop his hotness right now. *wink* I don't know what his job is, but I hope it's in front of alot of alot of people, 'cause he's pretty enough to make people buy stuff just by being so cute.

...and the hotties don't stop there. They were on the bar all night. This one was dancing the bar top and showing off a beautiful body. I wanted to lick him.

Antonio Milan was with us for most of the night. He's a pleasure to deal with, very quiet, but he's got a look that shout's hotness.

Kyle Foxxx (...the ex Miss Baker, whom I have been spending alot of time with lately.) was the guest porn star. He did well and is quite the character. I went to show support to Jason and to Kyle.
I did get to see my friend Matt, formerly with Here! TV and GayWired who is looking good. He's always been one of my favorite porn industry people ever since 2004 when I started this mess in Las Vegas. That's the time I went from being a performer to being more of the industry backing.
It's all the 2004 AVN Expo's fault! *wink* (We are getting read for the 2008 AVN Expo on the 9-12 of January.

Photo credit: (Credit? I'd give him Carte Blanche) CoolTom

ADDENDUM: I hate editing my blog. I mean, you can't edit real life, (...as much as I wish I could sometimes), and I want my blog to be an almost accurate depiction of life, (...with the slight slant towards glamour of the hooker high life.) so I don't edit my thoughts once I have them down. (Although I can count on one hand how many times I have edited it in all these years.)
Jason Sechrest sent me this note:
The show at Here Lounge is called "Porn Star Games."
"Porno Palace" is on Thursday nights at MJ's Bar, where Kyle will be appearing tonight from 10 pm - 1 am. It is more of a combo of "Cocktails" and "Dirty Deeds" featuring just interviews, autograph signings and live dancing from the featured guest with the go-go boys at midnight.
I said
I am a mess, that would explain all the games. DUH! It’s amazing I am still alive, sorry about that. I will add something right now.
This is my "something."
Sorry about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should do another edit..you are hotter than Rusty...but just a little!

Gary