Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Random Photos from the Weekend in San Francisco

Here's another installment of random photos from the past weekend.

Here's Rusty at H&M in San Francisco. I have heard of him getting in peoples pants before, but this is a little crazy!


...as if Rusty was not crazy enough. I think I am wearing off on him. This is him trying on an "ensemble" at the H&M. ...and then wandering around the store in it. He looks like a hot Eskimo.


The Love Parade was going on the same time as we were shopping at H&M. I turned around and saw this HOT guy in practically nothing walking towards us at the store and then realized we knew him. It was HOT Mike from Freshman Magazine that needs to stop his hotness right now. He's so buff and talks like a surfer. I want to hump him everytime I see him. (...or at least lick him.) ARGH!

I think, "What are the chances?" I mean really, then I think. "Well, you are Brandon Baker and it is a big weekend, so they are pretty good." FIERCE!

No comments: