Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Who's Joey?

So I joined the ultra-escorts last week at Starbucks really quick for a drink. I sat with Scott Adler, Sebastian (...a new and beautiful escort.) and Benjamin Nicholas before Angel and I went to Las Vegas.
Benjamin's friend PJ was nice enough to buy me a coffee drink at the West Hollywood Starbucks. I went up with him and ordered a Peppermint Mocha Latte (...or something like that. I never know what I get or what I say, it's like a friggin' new language when you order at Starbucks anyway.) and when the coffee girl, (I'm sorry, "Barrista" they have a title at Starbucks.) said, "What's your name?" to write it on the cup, I said, "Trouble. ...with a capital T." just like I always do. Generally they think it's as funny as I do and they pay special attention to me. *wink* She laughed and I went to the pick-up area to get my drink and sipped it as I walked back the table with the boys.
...back at the table, I commented on how yummy my drink was. Scott Adler said, "What did you get dear?" I started to tell him. He turned the drink toward him so he could see the writing and prove he could "decipher" the Starbucks code. (I think you need DiVinci to translate that shit sometimes.) I said "Peppermint Mocha Latte" and he looked puzzled. Scott said, "Ummmm... sweetie, that's not what that is. Ummmmm, honey, who's Joey?"
I about spit put my Peppermint Mocha Madness from laughing as I realized I had taken someone else's drink by accident.

No comments: