Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Site of the Moment - www.bfads.net

I got this link from one of my friends that is interesting. I don't know how real or how legitimate it is, the I really like the idea behind it.

Check out www.bfads.net. It seems to be a site for 'Black Friday' which is the day after Thanksgiving. It's called 'Black Friday' because the people that work in retail theoretically endure the worst day of the year in terms of crowds, crazy customers, etc. Most stores offer great deals to get rid of inventory, introduce new products or clear stuff out before the holidays. I will admit, you can get some pretty good deals. I am stunned some years with what you can get on this one day of the year.

The idea behind the site is apparently that it is a preview of the ads that probably are not supposed to be seen by the general public yet. It shows what kind of deals you can look forward to.

On a side note: I love the carbon copy list on the e-mail, that's some big names in the industry who got the same e-mail. ...that's hot.

No comments: