Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Hooligans

I woke up this morning and had 7 beautiful boys laying all over my apartment. Some in sheets, some in towels. Rusty and Angel were on the sofa bed pulled out. I heard Angel was an animal in bed, *wink* but this is too much, he still had on his costume when I snuck out of my apartment to work. on the sofa bed, Bastian was asleep in front of the mirrored closet doors with candy wrappers all around him. Travis was curled up in a ball under the bartop at the kitchen wall and hot Hayden was on the floor next to the bed. Kyle and I were in my bed. I got in the shower and had Hayden move into the bed with Kyle. (Now that's a video I would like to see!) The 'Porno Palace' was alive last night and dead this morning.

Brandon Baker, Hayden, Kyle Foxxx, Travis and Bastian getting ready at the 'Porno Palace.'.

Here are the photos from Halloween in West Hollywood.
http://www.partywithbrandon.com/partywithbrandonv5/photos/halloween2006westhollywood/index.html

It's like an all girls Justice League, wait, not all but close.

Hot farm raised boys - I don't care if it was a costume or not, it worked.

Jamie from Philedelphia, Brandon "Robin" Baker, Tyler "Roaring" Mason, Rusty and Bill at Santa Monica. (Jamie (...the blue team soccer player.) needs to stop his soccer hotness right now!)
Rob Reimer (R) from Channel 1 Releasing and his boyfriend on the streets of LA. Rob's make up was unbelievable.

Bill, Angel, Rusty and Sister Unity Divine

I don't know but there was some hot zombies. What frightens me more is how real they look.

Who knew Aquaman was so hot. Now I do. *wink*

I did have some competetition as far as the Robin costume goes, but I was always glad to see a fellow superhero.

What a great costume. We were in the same movie together.

No comments: