...more on the cruise. I mean, more big names are joining the www.rentboy.com cruise. Bruce Vilanch, famed for his roles on Hollywood Squares and in 'Hairspray' will be on the cruise. (FIND OUT MORE ABOUT VILANCH HERE.)
Local escorts from Los Angeles include Scott Adler, Orion Cross.
Orlando escort-cutie Brett Mathers will be finishing a final and heading to the cruise with enough time to spare to just about breathe. If he missed it, he's in trouble. No pressure.
My ex-faux husband Andy Kirra will be joining us now too. (FYI, if he gets thrown overboard, it wasn't me. I swear.)
JustUsBoys own Shannon Prewitt will be joining us as well as Cybersocket Magazine's Douglas Richter.
I also paid for my best friend in Las Vegas, the famous Lisa to be there too. What's even more is that when I worked at the small guesthouses in New Orleans doing marketing, I had a wonderful and hot assistant there too who is also coming. Duane is going to join us as well. Both of my hotel assistants from the past are going to cruise the waters of Mexico with us.
...and even more exciting is that my mom will be coming. No, I am not joking. Mrs. Baker will be there. My mom has known what's up in my life (...and what's down.) so I think this would be fun and a once-in-a-lifetime experience for her to join us. I booked her flight and her ticket today. I mean, for real, how often can you say, "My mom will be on the gay porn star and escort cruise with me?" Not very often. Stay tuned for more on how that goes.
There is more room on the cruise, the cabins have sold out and are higher priced now, but still way worth it. If you have been thinking about it, head over to www.rentboy.com/cruise and make sure to ask yourself, "Why did I not do this earlier? as you book your cabin.
Boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, in between friends, friends that slept with the other friends, best friends, co-workers, assistants, friends, agents, promoters, Hollywood celebrities, escorts, big name porn stars, competition, and even parents - this is the makings of a television drama series that has all the makings of a show that would only be able to air after 10:00pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment