Angel Benton, Andy Kirra and Lexxx Sabre (I am going to presume Andy and Lexxx are somewhat ummmm... close.)
Kyle and Justin were ummmm... close that night too. Here's Kyle, Justin and Jonathan.
Justin and Jonathan Chang
Oh God, it's Frank Chu, Dee-Dee, Angel Benton, Jonathan Chang and Drew Warner
Am I the only one who knew that this was the "Decepticon" logo?The "Decepticons" were the villans in the cartoon, "Transformers".
(I am sure Angel knew that too, nevermind.)
I will refrain from any comments about the wearer of the shirt. *wink*
Oops, I just called him out. *wink* I couldn't keep my mouth shut for long. (I hear Lexxx is only deceiving people when they think he's got a small cock for being such a short guy.)I don't know what look Andy was going for here, but I think he missed it.
...at least he still found Lexxx.
JUST KIDDING! ...a little.
...both the hobbits look great here, huh? (...both the boys are short in real life.)
Jonathan, (...if we hung a few Christmas shiny balls, I mean, ornaments from you, I might think you were a Christmas tree with that color shirt.) Andy, Lexx, Kyle (...he can do alot with that tounge, let me assure you. One of them is not keeping it in his mouth.) and Justin. (...who is not a bottom from what I hear.)

The new hot stripper (top), Justin (middle) and Johnny Hazzard (latter) work the pole at 'Dirty Deeds'.
Pondering things in life Jonathan Chang, Bastian Knight and Brandon Baker.I thought I was going to be school-boy original and wear a tie with a white button up shirt. ...but I wasn't the only one who thought that.
Jonathan, (...the man of many looks and styles.) Kyle (...who's Dick?) and Brandon with a side of Bastian. (Get it, he's on the side.)
Jonathan and Dee-Dee. (...and look, there's a full drink in Jonathan's hand. You don't see that too often.)
See I told you there were having an affair. I am sorry, it's and ALLEGED affair. You watch.
2 comments:
No comment. *wink*
Hey now i resent the part that you had "comments" about the person who is wearing the transformer jacket... ;) wink lol
Luv you Brandon!!!
Lex Sabre
Post a Comment