I swear, I just want to wake up one day and be like, "Last night was not crazy."
*wink*
Okay, not so much.
Here is a link to the photos from last night at Jason Sechrest's 'The X Show' with Zeb Atlas and Perez Hilton (...who is out of control fabulous. He's HILARIOUS!).
After that we went to Micky's and got the RentBoy.com banner that I had left there for weeks.
Then we went to 'The Abbey' and then onto 'Canter's' (...such a nice Jewish deli at 10:00pm.) and ended up at the porno palace.
I wore a wig that made me look like, get this, a surfer boy, two people that should have recognized me didn't.
One of them said, "You could be a whole new escort like that."
I love it.
...but, don't worry, it's not on my plans.
It better be in your plans to check the link below though...
...that's everyone at 'Canter's' with out waitress, Mia, on the left as we closed out the night. (...and the tab.)

No comments:
Post a Comment