...as I looked over it, I thought, what kind of judgements did I make when I wrote what I saw.
- I saw straight boys (I assumed they were straight.) in lines at the hot clubs with beautiful girls (I assumed the girls were beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.) in arms. The clubs on Hollywood Blvd. are so chic, it's so much fun to see the people who go there. They are beautiful.
- I saw lone pennies on the sidewalk and stepped over them.
- I saw stopped traffic as far as the eye could see as I gazed down the pavement.
- I saw empty buildings that probably were full of grandeur and bustle one day now full of dark air. (I assumed the buildings were once in light, they could have been a curse since they were built.)
- I saw a hot Italian boy (I really think he was Italian.) who looked like he belonged to the Gotti family (It could have been the Smith Family, just as well.) in a BMV SUV pulled over with his hands in his pockets on the sidestreet as two police in jackets wrote him a ticket.
- I saw a man with makeup on his right eye to cover a black eye standing with his left side to his girlfriend walking on the same side of the street I was. (...while I did have my own assumption, I was good to put only what I saw on this one, this is what I need to do more often.)
- I saw a limo drive by with three girls hanging out of the sunroof screaming that thought they were probably having the time of their lives. (I assumed it was screaming for joy, it could have been fright or heck, they could have been stuck in the sunroof.)
- I saw a woman working at a pizza place who is there everytime I pass it.
- I stopped at Starbucks to get a Peppermint Mocha just in time to see the manager ask a homeless guy to not sit inside on the chairs. (...that must be something they do often at that Starbucks.) (It may have been the first time for that manager and very difficult.)
No comments:
Post a Comment