Monday, November 27, 2006

Mt. Hollywood

I climbed Mt. Hollywood Sunday with Douglas. (I didn't even know it was real place, I joked on the way there, and then found out it WAS indeed the name of the mountain.)

I don't really know why.
It's another one of things like the Los Angeles marathon, I don't really think about the physcial aspects of it before I am like, "Sure, let's go climb a mountain." (I know, it's not Mt. Everest or anything, but it is 15 miles with 8.6 uphill.)

We stopped in the middle and a cute lunch that Douglas packed. (He's so cute, he even packed Hydrogen Peroxide in case anything happened.)

I took a few photos when we were up high above the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Observatory.

I've been close to the edge before, but this is kinda fun...

It was so cool to be parallel to the Hollywood sign, that's hot.

Douglas and I right before I threw up, and kept hiking. Kudos to him for being so motivational when I wanted to leap over the edge.

What a view. Birds eye or Brandon's eye?

This path was fun. I felt like I would be in the army.

We weren't the only ones with that idea.

Don't look for me doing this again anytime soon, it's a hard enough climb for me most days to climb into bed, but it was refreshing.

No comments: