We stayed until Monday.
We flew into Las Vegas and then drove back to Los Angeles Monday.
Ahhhh, good thing that plane is really headed to the Hacienda Hotel.It's gone.
The "Blue Man Group" scare me. I think they used to live under my bed when I was a little kid. *cringe* I can't believe they went from under my bed to having a Las Vegas show now. *wink* 
Then we drove to the Venetian. I left my Las Vegas apartment keys in Los Angeles.(I keep them on separate key rings so that if I lose one, I only lose one city at a time. Guess I have to get a new strategy, huh?)
Angel and I went to 'The Venetian" and took jumped in a Gondola and sped off down the Grand Canal. JUST KIDDING! ...but wouldn't that be hilarious. Would the security chase us in a boat?What really happened was Angels' friend David, errr... Donatello took us on a romantic cruise in front of the strip.
(...except the romance thing is not there between Angel and I. I just love him as a friend. ...now the romance between Andy and Angel - that's another story. I think something is going on.)
Jeesh, 'The Venetian' is pretty. I usually stare down at people's crotch, not up at the ceiling. I am glad I did this time.
I don't know how the ice "bar" at the Rio's iBar got upside down. 
My dessert in the desert.
I had a cannoli, (sp?) a crispy rice treat, some unbelievable real vanilla ice cream, a fruit tart, (no comment) and some cheesecake.
Oh my.
I had to wear a maternity shirt to work today.
We seriously just about killed ourselves at the 'World Carnival Buffet' at the Rio.We ate SO MUCH.
Angel depleted the lakes in New Orleans of shrimp, you can't have any more prime rib 'cause we ate it all, now you can only have second-to-prime rib, Idaho may be calling for more potatoes and the Mexican's are upset that there is a taco shortage.
Then we gambled. I mean, it's always a gamble when you are with Brandon Baker, but you know what I mean.I think Angel thought HE was the 'Super Cherry'.
Then Angel and I went to the seedy side of Vegas.I love it!
We went downtown to Binions.
...and the Four Queens....'cause sometimes two is not enough.
What kind of marketing is that?....FABULOUS marketing is you ask me.
I got something you can slap.
The new Palm's Playboy tower is RIGHT behind my apartment. I hear the dance music all night. I like that. It's comforting.
I like Vegas.
The Stardust closed and is having an auction. I want some of the stuff, that'd be hot!I am sad it closed. ...but excited to see what's going there next.
On the way home, Angel and I went to the outlet mall in Primm.I got some new shoes, some new shirts and a new perspective that Angel thought of: I have a ex-faux-husband named Andy Kirra, a sorta ex-boyfriend-not-really-I don't-know named Kyle Foxxxx, and a best friend that everyone thinks is my boyfriend Rusty - those are all brands at Pacific Sunwear. CRAZY! Now I need a boyfriend that has the name O'Neil.
...and on the way home, we saw a BEAUTIFUL sunset. Look how pretty this is.
1 comment:
God, Brandon you're such a good photographer.
Post a Comment