Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Night with Benjamin Nicholas at Falcon

Last night was FABULOUS!

The company was cool, errr... hot, errr... I don't know- either. I mean, both - you know what I mean.
I was joined by the legendary Benjamin Nicholas.
...and it could not have been at a better time. I was just about to write that I don't think he was a real person. I mean, we were supposed to meet here and there and it just never works out. He's busy, I pretend I am busy. I run here, he jets there. I am glad to report, Benjamin Nicholas is real. He's real fun, real cute and a real hoot!
If you've heard he's smart - I am going to have to back that up. I was impressed.
...before tonight, I would have said, "I hear he's all that. I am sure he's alright, but you can't be THAT fabulous." Now I want to sing from the mountains (...or gutters, wherever I land that morning.) "He really is that fabulous!"
...even though a couple of times, I wanted to introduce him as my biggest competition out there, I totally realize that gentlemen like this one are as much support as anything else. I always say it, and I mean it just as much, "I have to be the luckiest person out there."

Rusty and I supersized our night when we met up with Angel Benton at the porno palace and all got in the SUV I have this week. (...more things to do equals bigger car.) Angel saved many a night and many a life when he drives. I had 'Mike's Hard Lemonade' while I was in the shower so Angel agreed to drive since were about to put precious cargo in the car with Benjamin Nicholas and his friend. We got kinda lost and traffic in the straight version of West Hollywood on Sunset was so packed we were a bit late picking up the boys. Andy also called Angel so we zoomed over to pick Andy up on the street corner. It's always fun to pick Andy up on a street corner, put him in the trunk, speed off with a car full of hot boys and head off to a sex industry function.

After we had all the SUV and were on our way to Falcon on Santa Monica, it was already time to disembark from the SUV. (Falcon is hot: you know it has to be hot when there is no sign out front.) Cybersocket Magazine was throwing a party to conclude the Webmaster Access event this week. Once again, the industry came together at an open bar and let me assure you, there was not too many industry big wigs missing.

Here's a few photos. (I don't know what's up with my camera. Did I put it in the martini glass? What's with this frosting thing? Blurry is for my memory or a winter night in Canada, not my photos! ARGH!)

The blurry boys - Jerry with BelAmi, Brandon Cheesy Baker, Benjamin Nicholas, Eddie Bastian with Flirt4Free and Ben's friend PJ! It really is all smiles huh?

This one has Cybersocket's Douglas Richter, all gussied up and Eddie making a cute face. This shows a little more how the party ranks in terms of fun.

Eddie Bastian is his beautiful real girl friend. I mean real. girl. and friend. Each separate.

Here's Cybersocket's Scott Boardman making fun of some girl, I think she had one too many. (I was talking about Scott!) *wink* Scott is a trip. (...and he's got some baggage.) ...but I love him more than I love my luggage.

....wow, Eddie Bastian needs to stop his hotness. He looks so hot in this photo. Can I have two of him please?

I want to say a special thanks to Cybersocket Magazine. I can't imagine how much these guys and gals drink. I don't want to see the bar tab. ...but I do want to say thank you very much to the guys who put alot into the industry.

...and I want to let that punk Benjamin Nicholas know, I can't wait to do it again. *wink*

No comments: