Hotel geek, Disneyland fan, recovering porn star and nothing short of a total mess.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Palm Springs
This weekend was off the hook for reals, I like to think myself to be one of the most happening club kids around but I must admit that this time around I'm a little worn down. It started friday night when Brandon and I flew to Phoenix to have dinner and attend his friend Gary's party, well naturally we missed our first flight so we had to settle for dinner in the airport and scurry to the houise party once we landed. When we arrived at the party we had started drinking right away, I was tore up by the end of the night and was barely able to drag myself out of bed at 8am to get to the airport.......needless to say I still did however I was still drunk for the whole trip back to los angeles. Then from los angeles we piled in the car and went to orange county to catch up with bobbi cruz and catch the Boyhunt.us limo all the way to Palm Springs, it was definately fucking fierce. We partied in the limo all the way there and partied at the clubs all night and day for pride....it was crazy .... here are some more photo's courtesy of Tom .... the best photographer and friend I could ask for, he has been a major help to my success and growth in the industry. Thanks Tom...... I am sure brandon will fill you all in on the rest soon
No comments:
Post a Comment