I so stole this from Angel Benton, but check this out. Go to www.howmanyofme.com and you can see how many people have your name.
My legal name has 210 other "Me's."
My stage name, Brandon Baker shows a mere 672 more "Me's.". All I have to say about that is, "Run for your lives folks. Run fast. Run far. Just run." *wink* You can write me off for choosing an original name, huh? (Good thing that was not my major intent with the choice of names when I started my alter personality.)
I did a search for Rusty's legal name and even his legal name came back with: "There is 1 person in the U.S. with his legal name." *whew* He is a one and only. If you just yelled out Rusty, there are 17,998 people in the U.S. that could answer back with the first name Rusty.
...and for the record, there is only one Kyle Foxxx as well (THANK GOD!). If he were to spell it with only one x, there would be 130 of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment